Saturday, September 6, 2008

#9

9. How does Clarisse compare to Montag's wife? Besides their age, how else are they different? Which do you most relate to? Have you ever known anyone remotely like Mrs.Montag? Clarrise? Explain.

Answer: Compared to Montag's wife, Clarisse is younger and more full of life than Mrs. Montag. Besides their age, they are also different in the fact that Clarisse is a round character-she is more compicated and notices things,she thinks-while Mildred is more towards flat-she is apathetic which makes he boring and provokes her to not notice anything. I most relate to Clarisse because I notice the world around me and I question it. Yes, I have met someone remotely like Mrs.Montag, but they are not like her when it comes to being apathetic but more liek when it comes to being boring;they have nothing but gossip to talk about. I have also met someone like Clarisse and they were more interesting to talk to.

No comments: